I just got on the Sydney Taylor book awards page on the AJL website.  There
are 129 pages to go through.  Is there any easy way to suss out the Middle
Grade winners, honor books and notables from the rest of the books and then
do the same for the Young Adult books?  Almost every book for these age
groups that I have come from award winners both Sydney Taylor and Jewish
Book Council.  Has anyone created a database of winners, honor books and
notables sorted by age group?  I have about 400 books to relabel.

Michelle Sandler MLS
Librarian
Beth David
Westminster California