I am interested in possibly taking the AJL-JTS class on Reference Sources
in Judaica.  When does it start and what are all the dates of the class?  I
have my MLS but I never had a class in Judaica Reference Sources.  San Jose
State University did not offer any Judaica Library Science Classes between
Fall 1989 and Summer 1991.  If it is free and I am free I would love to
take it.  I can not take classes run by American Jewish University and
AJLSC because they are in Los Angeles or the San Fernando Valley and Orange
County is an hour + from there.

Michelle Gail Sandler MLS
Librarian
Beth David (Reform)