From: "rhaus_com--- via Hasafran" <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 12:01pm
To: "hasafran@lists.osu.edu" <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [ha-Safran] Painful weeding decisions

Dear Hasafranim, We all know the pain of being forced to weed our collections.
I'm fast running out of space in my adult fiction/literature sections. I've
already done a ton of weeding, but I wonder about what are considered classics
-- Bernard

Dear Hasafranim,
We all know the pain of being forced to weed our collections. I'm fast running
out of space in my adult fiction/literature sections. I've already done a ton
of weeding, but I wonder about what are considered classics -- Bernard Malamud,
Saul Bellow, Sholem Aleichem, Sholem Asch, I.B. Singer, etc. I don't want to
get rid of ANY of it, but I wonder how others have decided what to keep and
what to sell/donate.

Rachel Haus
Library Director
Congregation of Moses Fisher Library