[JBI's Logo. Capital J. Lowercase b. Lowercase i. The round part of the letter
b resembles the shape of an eyeball with a dot in the middle.]

________________________________

Dear colleagues

We may still be in the midst of winter, but at JBI, we are thinking ahead to
Passover and how we can reach more members of our community who are blind, have
visual impairment, or are print disabled to let them know about our free
accessible Haggadot.

Please help us spread the word to your community and anyone who would benefit
from a free large print, braille, or audio Haggadah. We have more than 17
different editions available, all of which can help create an inclusive Seder
this Passover.

For your convenience, I’m including below a blurb describing our offerings, a
flier<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=cts.vresp.com&t=h.eJxFj8tKxTAURX_l0rFtnn0kIIqz61Qcy8lJchtNm5KkF0T8d-nETjeLvfb-afYcG31p5lq3ognBWrp7dmXrMC0EydPry_W6VpdXqCGtEAlXRjHLp1EQz_xgmLMSCR89N1b6Hsmew-OeVw0QrC5oi35_09QrYwYQ7WChb4VyojWipy23OHgphZNomodL83WMKSlC3kt1OLefJsRgMuRvEuuclq2k9fkMu5RvRAGVAsUEgiIoxnvgop8YUi_BwjgRNtKRSz5J2vWHxR2WGO4BPv47FwjxvH5Q9qDO5PcPuT1fLg.MEQCIDxZz5CXNM-jAxxwlbx_xd8ad6Dk8YIqZK5DC_6gD0lDAiAHIK_1gNjvPN4329yyp0PXEu5-f--M5mB7ISlR158JVA__;!!KGKeukY!xblcA_g88APDqdp3V-30EmtsQ4E1e9UtKRQ1CD3wfenz9eBU-3fg1C5RucbbPkOtsYrj25tXtL9wvOtxXJSN925DsVLVNBrtGtY5lyM$
image<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=cts.vresp.com&t=h.eJxFj0tLxTAYRP_KpWvbvJsHiOLuuhXX8uVRG02bkqQXRPzv2o3dHoaZM9_dXlJnLt3c2lYNQq7V4VZC3QaXF-TQw_PT9bq2UFZoMa-QENVWE0-VZGgi02hJ8NwhIr0Q1Fmp0V7i_V5WAxC9qc5X8_pivHdEcMl7oJ71jCnWa9C-t2piox2xDOC7u0v3ecjUnKDstQU39x82pmgLlC-U2pyXreb18YRDLu9IA-bMMQUMO9CECqBMKOLwxMGDVH92WFJOFceDOFbCsZLiLcLbf-cCMZ3Xj5Q_Uif5-QVMol6t.MEUCIBPUQ_UCOJMppISq0WCBC56ZJPC-yM0ZwWN0YRzCRhfUAiEA987LacC3aAekc7PCp8UKxzL8jR6r1PQJSLTgdv5UpME__;!!KGKeukY!xblcA_g88APDqdp3V-30EmtsQ4E1e9UtKRQ1CD3wfenz9eBU-3fg1C5RucbbPkOtsYrj25tXtL9wvOtxXJSN925DsVLVNBrtmkkuQKo$
 >. I welcome you to adapt and share them widely across newsletters, bulletins,
and social media.

Also, if your organization is hosting a communal seder and is interested in
having accessible Haggadot available, please be in touch with Roslyn Biskin at
646.616.3928 or rbis...@jbilibrary.org<mailto:rbis...@jbilibrary.org> to
discuss how we can help.

Of course, if you have any questions or need any more information don’t
hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your help in making Passover
an inclusive celebration for all.

Best,

Livia Thompson
Executive Director
212-545-8030
lthomp...@jbilibrary.org<mailto:lthomp...@jbilibrary.org>

Haggadot blurb:

For over 90 years, JBI has helped people who have visual impairment, are blind,
or have a print disability to participate in the most treasured of Jewish
rituals, the Passover Seder, by providing FREE large print, braille, and audio
format Haggadot.

If you or someone you know needs a large print, braille, or audio format
Haggadah this year, please visit JBI’s
website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=cts.vresp.com&t=h.eJxFj8tuwjAQRX8FeQ0Zv0KcbIq6oz9RTcYOMXXiyDZIVdV_R96Q7dHVObp_7JECGw5sLmXLAwCV3DyTy1tDcQGCj6_P63UtLq1YfFwxgOzHXlhpOgWTmM6jcFYT2LPiynEkZMcD-6nKHAOmRy6O5tN99MGPCdMvhDLHZctxveywiekGPXKtSBlUnLAXskWpWiOITxotdgZExzuppdG8aWvF1UrwT4_fb-eCPuwH6srW1U7-X2pfTXU.MEYCIQC5GPlzvAbE1xt8ILRz6dye3QxvjongoVLpfW5FKAKqGQIhAIst5CU50U2M4eSiKJwhJ3ugJXKEqkkKqN_75Y3jB0IB__;!!KGKeukY!xblcA_g88APDqdp3V-30EmtsQ4E1e9UtKRQ1CD3wfenz9eBU-3fg1C5RucbbPkOtsYrj25tXtL9wvOtxXJSN925DsVLVNBrt5X5h_nI$
 > or call JBI toll free at 1-800-999-6476 before April 11 and they will be
happy to send you your Haggadah, completely free of charge. They have many
different versions available—request yours today!

JBI, founded in 1931 as the Jewish Braille Institute, is a nonprofit
organization that enables people of all ages and backgrounds who are blind,
have low vision, or are print disabled to connect to and participate fully in
Jewish cultural, literary, educational, religious, and communal life. JBI
creates, produces, and distributes thousands of Jewish-interest materials in
audio, braille, and large print formats that are provided free of charge and
delivered directly to patrons' doorsteps.

[Haggadah ad design 2024
(2)]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=cts.vresp.com&t=h.eJxFj0tLxDAYRf_K0LVtns0LRHE3bsW1fHl0Gk2bkqQDIv536cZuL4d77v3p9pI6c-nm1rZqEHKtDvcS6ja4vCCHnl5frte1hbJCi3mFhKi2mniqJEMTmYQlwXOHvCBCSCyCQHuJj3tZDUD0pjpfzfub8d6RkUveA_WsZ0yxXoP2vVUTE1ZgGcB3D5fu6xhTc4Ky1xbc3H_amKItUL5RanNetprX5zMccrkhDZgzxxQw7EATOgJloyIOTxw8SIWIxJJyqjgexsMSDkuK9wgf_50LxHRePyh_UGfy-wclAl5_.MEUCIQCK6adAO4vBJdwDnF5Mpt5JJU7MTZ1wMnXhkvLOKiZZBQIgPcGQ8iBpLIymGvJUXzXbgCg4w_SjX2iIHpwJdoGD27c__;!!KGKeukY!xblcA_g88APDqdp3V-30EmtsQ4E1e9UtKRQ1CD3wfenz9eBU-3fg1C5RucbbPkOtsYrj25tXtL9wvOtxXJSN925DsVLVNBrtFFZ2yW0$

Livia D. Thompson
Executive Director
JBI<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.jbilibrary.org/__;!!KGKeukY!xblcA_g88APDqdp3V-30EmtsQ4E1e9UtKRQ1CD3wfenz9eBU-3fg1C5RucbbPkOtsYrj25tXtL9wvOtxXJSN925DsVLVNBrtyXcReFg$
 > | Enabling access to Jewish life through audio, braille, and large print
texts
110 East 30th Street
New York, NY 10016
Direct: 212-545-8030