I have a graduate student who is looking to access manuscripts at the
Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris, but we are having trouble finding contact
information for the person who deals with the Judaica specifically.  Does
anyone know if there is a Judaica curator (or its equivelent) at the BnF?

Thank you very much,
Michelle

Michelle Chesner
Norman E. Alexander Librarian for Jewish Studies
Columbia University
309 International Affairs (420 W. 118th St.)
New York, NY 10027
212-854-8046mc3395@columbia.eduhttps://blogs.cul.columbia.edu/jewishstudiesatcul/
__
Ha-Safran Archives: