How sad, Heidi and SFAJL friends! I remember him well.

Best,
Annette

Annette Goldsmith, PhD
Los Angeles, CA
Editor, USBBY "Bridges to Understanding" series, volume 5
Guest Faculty, University of Washington Information School
Librarian, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel

__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current:
Earlier Listserver: