I woud be grateful if you would post the following on the Ha-safran lists:

Judaica Europeana news and collection highlights from our international
network of Jewish heritage collections have just been published at
http://www.judaica-europeana.eu/Newsletter.html
<http://www.judaica-europeana.eu/Newsletter.html?utm_source=emailcampaign47&utm_medium=phpList&utm_content=HTMLemail&utm_campaign=Judaica+Newsletter+6%2C+2014>

You will also find there an introduction to free tools for staging online
exhibitions and for research. PUNDIT is semantic annotation tool that
enables researchers to create annotations in Linked Open Data. *Ask* is a
web service that enables people to create and query notebooks based on
annotations made in Pundit.

Regards
--
Lena Stanley-Clamp
Director, European Association for Jewish Culture