After a bit of work I wanted to let my latest project out of the bag.

I was interested in promoting a group of handsome Yiddish books that I have in
stock. I thought that I would write up something, but found instead that one of
my long time customers had beaten me to it. David Mazower, BBC producer,
Grandson of Sholom Asch and researcher on Yiddish London graciously offered me
the opportunity to reproduce his article that appeared back in 2002. He also
produced a checklist of publications. I greatly improved on his checklist and
illustrated it. You can find these posts:

The Mazower article:
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/israel-londons-life-and-work-by-david.html

Checklist Part One:
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/publications-of-israel-london.html

Checklist Part Two:
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/publications-of-israel-london-checklist.html

Checklist Part Three:
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

Please take a look if you have time. Many of the titles in the first of the
three checklist posts are available from http://www.Hollanderbooks.com

All the best,
Henry Hollander
__