Dear Safranim,

After 18 wonderful years as the Judaic Librarian at Sinai Temple my position
has unfortunately been eliminated due to budgetary reasons.  I would like to
be able to continue my career as a Judaic Librarian and would be willing to
relocate in order to do so.  I will be in Las Vegas next week and if any of
you either at the convention or who aren't attending but read Hasafran are
aware of anything in our field that is available I would appreciate it if
you'd let me know.  Thank you and I'll see you next week in Vegas.

Sincerely,

Joel Tuchman

__
Ha-Safran Archives: