Dear Michelle,

Chapeaux! Your energy and entrepreneurship is amazing!

You may find interest in the following article that details a program for
Jewish digital humanities. Comments and criticism are much welcome as
well as suggestions for advancing program like this one or similar.

Feeding the Digital Humanities: the DM2E and Judaica Europeana projects
http://www.judaica-europeana.eu/docs/DM2E_Judaica_Winer-EVA_Florence_2014.pdf

Best regards,
Dov

__