As a longtime librarian and archivist of Judaica and Academic Libraries
(formerly affiliated with the YIVO Institute for Jewish Research, the Center
for Jewish History, and the Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and
Leadership, among other institutes), I would like to inform you of my freelance
services as a Yiddish and Hebrew translator.

For the past 15+ years I have decoded Yiddish and Hebrew matter (including
letters, postcards, memoirs, printed monographs, newspaper and journal
articles, and related materials), and have expertise as a researcher,
archivist, and writer/editor – esp. in the realms of genealogy, Holocaust
history, and eastern European Jewry.

For further information about my past work and how to contact me, please visit
my website:
www.rivkasyiddish.com

Thank you,
Rivka Schiller, MLIS, MA