Another vote for keeping the 1972 EJ, but in the eight years I've been at our
synagogue no one has ever looked at the yearbooks in my presence, and certainly
no one has asked about them. I think the school director, who gave the old
copies to us presumably because he wanted more room in his office, may have
sneaked in to look at them once a year or so.

__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current:
Earlier Listserver: