Dear Safranim/Safraniyot,
AJL Classroom is proud to announce the new up coming course - Introduction to
Elazar for Synagogue Libraries. Organizing a synagogue’s collection is crucial
to maintaining a library rather than a “room full of books.” This three-session
course will provide synagogue librarians and volunteers with tools to catalog
and classify their Judaica, focusing on the Elazar Classification System, one
option for smaller libraries. We’ll also share our experiences with cataloging
and with automation systems and work together to tackle challenging
classification questions.

Taught by Marcie Eskin

Mondays, January 10, 17, and 24, 20224:30PM PT / 7:30PM ET (90 minutes)$150
nonmembers / $75 members
To register:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/education/*classsched__;Iw!!KGKeukY!iJvDFrp8HxMDssJeDJsbdCMsNfq_DsIqJpJNm7NWFkLU_Qg5IbeFotjrVbugR4Y1t6s$

All my best,Haim