From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces+sseidman=northwestern....@lists.osu.edu> on
behalf of Michelle Chesner via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 8:01:59 AM
To: Ilka Gordon <elkapes...@gmail.com>
Cc: Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Michelle Chesner library support

Hi Ilka,

It's a good question. In my view, a bet midrash is a space where there are
books meant to be used in the space - which is different than a library (with
someone actively curating a collection which can also be lent out to users).
But I certainly am open to other thoughts!  In this case, I was specifically
looking for synagogue librarians in Orthodox libraries.

Thanks,
Michelle

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 6:03 PM Ilka Gordon via Hasafran