Round 2 is now open in the vote for the Mock Sydney Taylor Book Award. You
may vote any time between now and Friday January 14, 2022. Mock winners
will be announced Thursday January 20. Real winners will be announced at
ALA's Youth Media Awards event on Monday January 24.

The ballot is here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/aoyWbcQjGrfXJQJS6__;!!KGKeukY!j-GNs0TRaUWTd5H37CLcrv4SJlV3rx4f4I7YTfHh3EvcY0m3Cy7yoLlsuwI19qt--vharNtyGAJEv7E$

In Round 1, we noticed that there was a lot of campaigning for votes
happening. This is not within the spirit of this event, so we ask that this
activity be discontinued during Round 2. We are happy to have you publicize
the Mock Sydney Taylor Book Award and remind people to vote, but please do
not ask that they vote for any individual title. Instead, you are welcome
to share the ballot along with a statement such as "Don't forget to vote
for your favorite in the Mock Sydney Taylor Book Awards!"

Anyone may vote for the 2022 Mock Sydney Taylor Book Awards (except for
current members of AJL's Sydney Taylor Book Award committee). Voters may
select one title in each of three categories (Picture Books, Middle Grade,
Young Adult). Please vote for the titles you think are most worthy of
receiving the Sydney Taylor Book Award. Criteria are here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sydneytaylorshmooze.com/p/criteria.html__;!!KGKeukY!j-GNs0TRaUWTd5H37CLcrv4SJlV3rx4f4I7YTfHh3EvcY0m3Cy7yoLlsuwI19qt--vharNtyJhMHVNQ$

This ballot includes the top six titles in each age category from Ballot 1.
To read reviews of all eligible titles, please see:

PICTURE BOOK REVIEWS:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sydneytaylorshmooze.com/2021/12/mock-overview-pb.html__;!!KGKeukY!j-GNs0TRaUWTd5H37CLcrv4SJlV3rx4f4I7YTfHh3EvcY0m3Cy7yoLlsuwI19qt--vharNtyoqPu-D8$

MIDDLE GRADE REVIEWS:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sydneytaylorshmooze.com/2021/12/mock-overview-mg.html__;!!KGKeukY!j-GNs0TRaUWTd5H37CLcrv4SJlV3rx4f4I7YTfHh3EvcY0m3Cy7yoLlsuwI19qt--vharNtyNJjR0H4$

YOUNG ADULT REVIEWS:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sydneytaylorshmooze.com/2021/12/mock-overview-ya.html__;!!KGKeukY!j-GNs0TRaUWTd5H37CLcrv4SJlV3rx4f4I7YTfHh3EvcY0m3Cy7yoLlsuwI19qt--vharNtyqP102Cc$

Now, go and vote! - Heidi Rabinowitz, Sydney Taylor Shmooze co-admin

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sydneytaylorshmooze.com/2021/12/mock-overview-ya.html__;!!KGKeukY!j-GNs0TRaUWTd5H37CLcrv4SJlV3rx4f4I7YTfHh3EvcY0m3Cy7yoLlsuwI19qt--vharNtyqP102Cc$

__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current: