Shalom safranim,

We would like to give away two complete sets of the 23 volume Zohar published
by The Kabbalah Centre International, 2003 rev. ed.  Many of the volumes are in
their original shrink wrap, and the other volumes all appear to be unread as
well.  The only cost will be reimbursement of library rate postage.

We also have approximately 350 books on the Holocaust to give away.  These came
from a personal collection and include some titles in German and Dutch.  There
are a number of books about child survivors.  Again, the only cost will be
reimbursement of library rate postage.  If you are interested I can send you
the whole list.

Please contact me directly for more information or to make a request.  We are
anxious to find new homes for these items!

Deborah Klein, Librarian
Temple Beth Israel
3033 N. Towne Ave.
Pomona, CA  91767