Dear Friends,

After fifty-six years, the Association of Jewish Libraries has now established
an endowment fund, a sure sign of the long-term success of our organization and
the fulfillment of a longstanding dream of many of us. The AJL Endowment Fund,
which began with an initial contribution from AJL’s reserve fund and additional
gifts from several members, will allow people to bolster Judaic librarianship
today, tomorrow, and well into the future.

It is our goal that the AJL Endowment Fund, with Merrill Lynch as our advisor,
will disperse 5% each year to fund AJL’s efforts and activities—including our
many book awards, scholarships for library students, and conference support for
our members—basing the funds available for distribution on the income derived
from the interest and dividends on the principal. That means gifts given today
will not only benefit Judaic librarianship now but long into the future.

Visit our website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/endowment-fund/__;!!KGKeukY!nS2Be57Nzfeoq9oCUWAB-79ATRzxTuuY4fJX2c9AxL4m3D0OOq-8A4SVbKKI_5JpqEBLrL7Xb1NZmls$
 > for more information, or contact Jerry Krautman, AJL Development Consultant
(ajldevelopmentconsult...@gmail.com
<mailto:ajldevelopmentconsult...@gmail.com>), to discuss giving options.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,