I echo Rebecca’s note below.
Mazal tov, Susan !!!
Amalia W.

From: Rebecca Levitan via Hasafran
Sent: Saturday, February 5, 2022 10:37 AM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Mazel Tov!

Now that she's gone through most of her congratulatory emails in the past two
weeks, and will actually see this one, I would like to wish a hearty mazel tov
to my friend Susan Kusel on her Sydney Taylor book award winning book The
Passover Guest.

Susan is a past chair of the committee herself and an active member of AJL and
it is so exciting to see her peers recognize her work. I'm so excited for her
and to see that shiny gold seal on her book. Mazel Tov Susan!!

__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current:
Earlier Listserver: