Dear safranim,

I'm wondering what you're all doing with your Jewish music recordings, on
CD?  In our community, they are not being used anymore, but I'd like to not
add to the landfill.

Suggestions?  And, if any of you want them, please email me separately.   I
have many American Jewish music recordings, plus many Israeli music
recordings, in Hebrew only.  I can take pix and send them, on request.
They're all in good or very good condition.

Hope you're all well,

Ann

Ann Abrams, Librarian
Dr. Arnold L. Segel Library Center
TILLI (Temple Israel Lifelong Learning Institute) Coordinator
Temple Israel
477 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02215

Pronouns: she/her/hers

617-566-3960 x116
Check out our library catalog
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://library.tisrael.org__;!!KGKeukY!ln2Fxw6ghE1fICIQ6cv1_bQFzDEDkwPqvf2-ugHRR7PhfGJWWsq9DNIVY-DjFCi3se4$

Participate in Temple Israel life virtually.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.tisrael.org/togetherwithti__;!!KGKeukY!ln2Fxw6ghE1fICIQ6cv1_bQFzDEDkwPqvf2-ugHRR7PhfGJWWsq9DNIVY-DjYO8RaHI$

Do you need help?  View our COVID-19 resources.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.tisrael.org/covid19-resources/__;!!KGKeukY!ln2Fxw6ghE1fICIQ6cv1_bQFzDEDkwPqvf2-ugHRR7PhfGJWWsq9DNIVY-Dj5UKG9TA$

__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current: