Register for all events at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/events-calendar/__;!!KGKeukY!3XA8VcjP12DOVJ7mB-xDuQPa3SxaYQUc1B_4gx10N8Y4zYnMYjJNPSXKhzVNYn0f90xioRRvhKJLkzUnzBP4hjtV6oRPfYur$

AJL and AILA Roundtable: Two Tribes: A Discussion with Author Emily Bowen Cohen
Sunday, November 12, 2023
1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET

Join AJL and AILA (American Indian Library Association) for a virtual author
event with Emily Bowen Cohen, Muscogee Jewish author of the graphic novel Two
Tribes, in honor of Native American Heritage Month and Jewish Book Month in
November.

This free members-only event is cosponsored by AJL and AILA. Members of both
organizations are welcome.

AJL Canada Roundtable: Bringing Stories to Life: How the Azrieli Foundation
Preserves Holocaust History for Future Generations
Sunday, November 19, 2023
10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET / 8:00 pm Israel Time

Presenter Arielle Berger, Managing Editor, Holocaust Survivor Memoirs Program,
will tell the story of David Azrieli and recount the origins of the Azrieli
Foundation’s memoirs program. She will outline how the Foundation has
collected, fact-checked, and edited memoirs and diaries over the past eighteen
years. She will touch upon the many educator offerings the memoirs program has
prepared on a range of themes (hidden children, rescuers, the Warsaw Ghetto
uprising, and more) and detail the academic conferences they have organized as
well. This will be followed by a Q&A.

This session is cosponsored by AJL and AJL Canada and is for AJL members only.
All members are welcome.

Cataloging Forum: Recording Manuscript Waste in Printed Hebrew Books
Thursday, December 7, 2023
10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET / 8:00 pm Israel Time

In cataloging rare books, there are instances when a book is bound or repaired
with manuscript waste. This cataloging forum will address the issue and offer
advice on how to bring out the manuscript in the bibliographic record. With Dr.
Judith Olszowy-Schlanger.

This session is sponsored by AJL's RAS Division and is for AJL members only.
All members are welcome.

Register for all events at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/events-calendar/__;!!KGKeukY!3XA8VcjP12DOVJ7mB-xDuQPa3SxaYQUc1B_4gx10N8Y4zYnMYjJNPSXKhzVNYn0f90xioRRvhKJLkzUnzBP4hjtV6oRPfYur$

__