Hello,

I also have problems with membership renewal. Since I have to pay from Europe I always had to do it with the help of a telephone call by telling my credit card number etc. It wouldn't work automatically. And it seemed like there is no way to make a simple bank transfer which would be the easiest. May I get connected via say WhatsApp (next week) or get detailed instructions how to transfer via bank.

Thanks and all the best!

Žilvinas Beliauskas