Please note that the first session of AJL International Initiative Presents:
Jewish Collection Directory will take place on Wednesday, December 20 (not
Sunday).

AJL International Initiative Presents: Jewish Collection Directory
Wednesday, December 20, 2023
1:30 pm PT / 4:30 pm ET

Sunday, January 14, 2024
8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET / 6:00 pm Israel Time

The Association of Jewish Libraries cordially invites you to the presentation
of the AJL Jewish Collection Directory, a map and visual presentation of AJL’s
connections with library professionals working in Jewish libraries, archives,
institutional, and academic repositories, and their organizations across the
world. Founded in 1962, AJL is an international professional organization, the
leading authority of Judaic librarianship. Whether your organization is already
represented on the map or is yet to be added, we would like to invite you to a
conversation about AJL, our mission and goals, which includes strengthening and
broadening our international connections and collaborations with library
professionals, archivists, communities also reflected on the map.

This event is sponsored by the AJL International Initiative and will feature
Yahm Levin, facilitator of the AJL Jewish Collection Directory, aka the AJL
Map, and Michelle Margolis, president of AJL. Open to members and the public.
__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html