We have three copies of the EJ that are available.  Due to the high cost of
shipping, we will try to deliver or consider splitting the cost of shipping for
them to be sent to some place with potential use.
A member has an original 1902 first edition of The Encyclopedia from Funk and
Wagnalls and it is beileved to have been signed by the author/publisher.
Additionally, we have two sets of the editions from the 1990s (one c1991, the
other c1992) which are available. Yearbooks are available as well.
Please contact me offline if you are interested in any of the above.  I am
hoping to find a new home for these sets although I realize in this age of
technology such may not occur.
R. Raphael 'Rafi' Simon, Ph.D.LibrarianB'nai Jeshurun Congregation27501
Fairmount Blvd. Pepper Pike, OH  44124
r...@bnaijeshurun.org
__
Ha-Safran Archives: