Excellent point. Even in Conservative synagogues electronic devices are
frequently forbidden
Aileen Grossberg Congregation  Shomrei Emunah Montclair NJ

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, December 11, 2023, 1:54 PM, Hindishe Lee <hl...@yu.edu> wrote:

<!--#yiv1410034863 filtered {}#yiv1410034863 filtered {}#yiv1410034863 filtered
{}#yiv1410034863 p.yiv1410034863MsoNormal, #yiv1410034863
li.yiv1410034863MsoNormal, #yiv1410034863 div.yiv1410034863MsoNormal
{margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv1410034863
a:link, #yiv1410034863 span.yiv1410034863MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv1410034863
span.yiv1410034863EmailStyle19 {font-family:"Calibri",
sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv1410034863 .yiv1410034863MsoChpDefault
{font-size:10.0pt;}#yiv1410034863 filtered {}#yiv1410034863
div.yiv1410034863WordSection1 {}-->
For those who are Orthodox, physical books are a must.

Electronic devices (cells, computers) are not allowed to be used

on Shabbat/Yom Tov.

Hindishe Lee