Can you please let me know if there's a problem with this post? I see that
other posts have gone through since I submitted it.

Many thanks,
Erika

=====
*Erika Dreifus*
Writer. Teacher. Resource Maven. Literary Advocate.
ErikaDreifus.com
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://erikadreifus.com/__;!!KGKeukY!z_jXUFfpHCjFKx4_2TH-G7o0esfIvB5bXQnN30Pi7LJ1tXfq2M7QBfGg95yfHd2HpTKvxrSicBs7dj3ruNejS3kOqb_TVQ$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://erikadreifus.substack.com__;!!KGKeukY!z_jXUFfpHCjFKx4_2TH-G7o0esfIvB5bXQnN30Pi7LJ1tXfq2M7QBfGg95yfHd2HpTKvxrSicBs7dj3ruNejS3l-Xq-zvQ$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://facebook.com/ErikaDreifusAuthor__;!!KGKeukY!z_jXUFfpHCjFKx4_2TH-G7o0esfIvB5bXQnN30Pi7LJ1tXfq2M7QBfGg95yfHd2HpTKvxrSicBs7dj3ruNejS3nIYPvXvA$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://twitter.com/ErikaDreifus__;!!KGKeukY!z_jXUFfpHCjFKx4_2TH-G7o0esfIvB5bXQnN30Pi7LJ1tXfq2M7QBfGg95yfHd2HpTKvxrSicBs7dj3ruNejS3mSJiOIIw$

On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 10:41 AM Erika Dreifus <erikadreifusbo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Shalom, chaverim:
>
> I'm forwarding this less to amplify my own participation in yesterday's
> event than to share the full array of materials/resources. (Including, as
> you may note, the Artists Against Antisemitism auction that Heidi
> spotlighted in an earlier message.)
>
> And for those who aren't already acquainted with the Literary Modiin event
> series, it's a terrific way to discover new Jewish books/authors.
>
> Besorot tovot,
> Erika
>
> =====
> *Erika Dreifus*
> Writer. Teacher. Resource Maven. Literary Advocate.
> ErikaDreifus.com
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://erikadreifus.com/__;!!KGKeukY!z_jXUFfpHCjFKx4_2TH-G7o0esfIvB5bXQnN30Pi7LJ1tXfq2M7QBfGg95yfHd2HpTKvxrSicBs7dj3ruNejS3kOqb_TVQ$
>  > | Newsletter
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://erikadreifus.substack.com__;!!KGKeukY!z_jXUFfpHCjFKx4_2TH-G7o0esfIvB5bXQnN30Pi7LJ1tXfq2M7QBfGg95yfHd2HpTKvxrSicBs7dj3ruNejS3l-Xq-zvQ$