From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> On Behalf Of Amanda Seigel via
Hasafran
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2023 12:18 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Tribute to Roberta Saltzman on her 10th yortsayt

Dear Safranim, I'm posting in memory of our brilliant and dedicated colleague,
Roberta Saltzman (1960-2013), who was former Assistant Chief of the New York
Public Library’s Dorot Jewish Division. She was a dedicated and passionate
librarian

Dear Safranim,

I'm posting in memory of our brilliant and dedicated colleague, Roberta
Saltzman (1960-2013), who was former Assistant Chief of the New York Public
Library’s Dorot Jewish Division.

She was a dedicated and passionate librarian known for her meticulous
cataloging, research, and bibliographic skills, and her efforts to build the
Library's Jewish cookbook collection.

Roberta was a generous, kind, and helpful colleague.

It's hard to believe that her 10th yortsayt is approaching.

Here is a brief tribute to Roberta:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nypl.org/blog/2023/02/28/nypls-roberta-saltzman-cataloging-my-middle-name__;!!KGKeukY!x82oD1zQmg4TTBmv8YfiVk1pGxgofuOZsmFkWi6pbj1qfrGmW6Gr188TpbypMUPQfdXIZrWyss_gUtUz_23rS5U$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.nypl.org/blog/2023/02/28/nypls-roberta-saltzman-cataloging-my-middle-name__;!!KGKeukY!06zVj0dUgNIwpMIxyDX-tkZQzYAyAzZnqGzlB_KNf7Bds1AEGkUz6APEOd2OTAwJajdRWzHMxaBrddGzdNeLuY2LbQ$>

I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and peaceful 2024.

Sincerely,

Amanda

--

Amanda (Miryem-Khaye) Seigel

Librarian III - Instruction and Outreach

Dorot Jewish Division, Room 111

Pronouns: she / her / hers

The New York Public Library
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building