Those of you interested in using Gofer (my interpreter for a Haskell-like
functional programming language) will be pleased to know that it is now
available from a couple of sources:

By anonymous ftp:

   file:   ~ftp/pub/glasgow/gofer-2.20.1.tar.Z      (about 331K)
   from:   nebula.cs.yale.edu

By niftp within the UK:

   Within the UK, you may get the Gofer files by (UK) FTP from
   uk.ac.glasgow.dcs (binary; user: guest; password: your e-mail
   address); request:

     <FP>gofer-2.20.1.tar.Z

   A _typical_ command you might use on at least some Unix machines is:

     cpf -b8 '<FP>[EMAIL PROTECTED]' gofer-2.20.1.tar.Z

I hope that you will enjoy using Gofer.  Please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have any problems with the system.  I would also be interested in
any other comments, positive or negative, that you would like to make.

Enjoy!
Mark

N.B. The current distribution can be used to build Gofer for Sun 3 and Sun 4
machines and for PC-compatibles.  For those interested in the PC version you
will need access to a suitable C compiler (I've only ever tried it using
Turbo C 1.5, although I'd hope it would be reasonably easy to build using
other popular compilers).  As before, please contact me if this is going to
be a problem for you ...