The Haskell 1.4 report is finally complete.  We are also releasing the
Haskell 1.4 Library report.  These reports are available both
online and for download from haskell.org.

I am still working on haskell.org - please don't complain about broken
links just yet - I'll have these fixed soon.  The pages for the
reports, though, should be in final form.

I would like to make these documents available in as many forms as
possible - if you build .pdf or better .ps files please let me know
and I'll add them to the web site.

If there are any problems with the packaging of these documents or the
html generated from them please let me know.

    John Peterson
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]