Are there any tools available for producing a GNU Emacs readable tags
file from a set of Haskell/Gofer scripts?

Ideally this would be an optional output file from a compiler, as it
knows where the functions are better than any kludgy awk/perl ... etc.
script ever could.  However, as I don't currently have a compiler
installed, I'll take anything I can get (well I draw the line at Perl
:-).

I realise that with overloading and definitions spread over multiple
lines there could be problems for the standard tags commands.  If the
normal tags commands can't cope, has anybody looked into some form of
alternative/extended tags system?

ta

Stephen J. Bevan                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS the "d" in "kludge" is deliberate, the hacker's dictionary isn't
   right about everything :-)