Happy 1.5
             The LALR(1) Parser Generator for Haskell

This is the nth public release of the parser generator system for
Haskell, called Happy (a dyslexic acronym for 'A Yacc-like Haskell
Parser generator').

What's new in Happy 1.5 (vs. Happy 0.9)

        * Monadic Lexical analysis
        * Simple Error recovery
        * Compiles with Haskell 1.3+ compilers
        * so many bugfixes and small additions that I can't remember
          them all.

Happy is available in source form, which can be compiled with GHC
version 0.29 or 2.xx, and we also provide binaries for various
architectures.  All available from:

        ftp://ftp.dcs.gla.ac.uk/pub/haskell/happy

There is a Happy parser for Haskell currenly under construction - for
a snapshot of the code see

        http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~simonm/hsparse.tar.gz

To keep updated about the current status of Happy, you can read its
World Wide Web page:

        http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/fp/software/happy.html

Please send any bug reports and comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Merry Christmas!