In recent weeks we have been organising and polishing our locally
produced Haskell software. Most of this software was written for
educational purposes, but may be quite useful for a wider audience.

At: http://www.cs.ruu.nl/groups/ST/Software/index.html

you can find links and information about the following modules and
packages:

HASKELL-RELATED

* Pretty-Printing combinators

A set of combinators for writing pretty printers, which are fast
and user friendly and enable you to formulate in an intuitive way a set
of alternative layouts to choose from. We did quite some polishing on
this recently, so if you have a previous version please throw it away.

* Parsing combinators

A set of combinators for writing deterministic error-correcting
parsers, which are fast and user friendly. With it you get a
parametrisable scanner, too. Note that these combinators are
completely different from the monadic style combinators of
Hutton and Meijer.

* ActiveHaskell, Haskell/COM integration

* Partial evaluator

You may have a look at this to see how to use the pretty
printing and parser combinators.

* Micro attribute system

You may have a look at this to see how to use the pretty
printing and parser combinators.

OTHER SOFTWARE

* LRC, attribute grammar system

* Lilypond, music typesetter

If you like something of the above or have comments please let
us know.

             I am sure you will like at least some of it!

              Doaitse Swierstra

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DOMAIN NAME ruu HAS BEEN CHANGED TO uu

I HONESTLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCES THIS CAUSES TO YOU, BUT IT
HAS BEEN ENFORCED UPON US BY THE UNIVERSITY BOARD.

The old domain will remain functioning for a long time, but you cannot
say that you have not been warned.

S. Doaitse Swierstra, Department of Computer Science, Utrecht University

(Prof. Dr)            P.O.Box 80.089, 3508 TB UTRECHT,   the Netherlands

                      Mail:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      WWW:   http://www.cs.uu.nl/

                      PGP Public Key: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/doaitse/

                      tel:   +31 (30) 253 3962, fax: +31 (30) 2513791