On 13-02-04 02:56 AM, Alfredo Di Napoli wrote:
Reverse engineering (aka Google searching) for Hacklab seems to reveal
that the location is Edimburgh: Correct? :D

There are many Hacklabs worldwide. But this one is Toronto, Canada. I know because Christopher runs the Toronto Haskell Meetup and I go.

And I will be talking about Arrow in the February meeting.

And last month I talked about Parsec, and I documented it at
http://www.vex.net/~trebla/haskell/parsec-generally.xhtml

Toronto is an international metropolis with three globally renowned universities, multiple major-player high-tech labs, a world-class orchestra and several world-class choirs, and fine cuisines from almost all cultures. Toronto is home of the Toronto Haskell Meetup. The Toronto Haskell Meetup welcomes attendees from all over the world.