I looked at MFlow a little and it looks promising.
I'll give it a try.

Thanks Alberto.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] HTML framework for web-ui
From: Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com>
To: vlatko.ba...@gmail.com
Cc: haskell-cafe <Haskell-cafe@haskell.org>
Date: 21.05.2013 11:39

If you like to create a stand alone application I know that happstack was created for stand-alone applications with no database, although Yesod and Snap can do it as well. If your application is a-single-page-doit-all by using a lot of _javascript_ (or Fay) , then any of these restful frameworks will work well.

In the other side, if you application has different pages and need to manage state in the server, then you may consider MFlow . It can make things easier a lot.  The application flow  is codified just like in a console application. It uses formlets, blaze-html and WAI-warp

you can find examples here: