In my opinion haste is somewhere between Fay and ghcjs. It supports more than Fay, but in difference to ghcjs some PrimOps are not supported (weak pointers for example).

It is a little bit more "direct" than ghcjs, in the sense that it does not need such a big rts written in js.

I like haste :).

What I wonder is how the outputs of these 3 compilers compare speed wise.