Hi,

You can post wxHaskell related questions to the wxHaskell mailing list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I had problems when compiling wxhaskell 0.9.4 using wxWidgets 2.6.3.
And I found out that in wxWidgets 2.6.3, some DB-related field names
have changed:
   columnSize --> columnLength
   bufferLength --> bufferSize

So I modified the file "db.cpp" (wxc/src/db.cpp), and succeeded to compile.
I'm attaching the modified file.

Cheers,