Despite the fact that I like head/fromJust etc, a safe list library
would be kind of handy. If someone wants to roll that into the Safe
library, as Safe.List or something, I'd be happy to accept patches
(saving someone else the hassle of setting up a new library etc, for
roughly the same purpose)

Thanks

Neil

That sounds like a great option. Candidate numero uno as of now. What
I have in mind right now should be pretty light weight, but it will
mostly be a regurgitation of code I've seen floating around. Some of
the code from the previous wiki link, type-level decimal numbers I saw
in an Oleg paper (I think), etc.

Would you be open to such code in your library? Anyone have a better
place for it?

Nick