Hallo,

On 3/5/07, Duncan Coutts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you're really worried (but I wouldn't be) then do recall that the
static linking thing only requires that the end user be able to relink
with a different version that preserves the same ABI. So you don't have
to provide source for your closed source app, you'd just need to provide
all the .o / .a files you need to link together to produce your final
program. So it's a bit of a hassle but it does meet the requirements of
the LGPL and allows a closed source app.

    Yeah,  was pĺanning to send an object file with the application
to allow relinking. I was just curious about the LGPL because GHC
always links everything statically. Thanks for the thorough answer!

-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/