On Apr 12, 2007, at 14:37 , Joel Reymont wrote:

I feel I should set aside a Friday of every week just to read the Haskell papers :-).

After skimming through "Typing Haskell in Haskell" I have a couple of questions...

Are type constructors (TyCon) applicable to Haskell only? Mine is a Pascal-like language.

How would I type Pascal functions as opposed to Haskell ones? It seems that the approach is the same and I still need TyCon "(->)".

        Thanks, Joel

Here are some lecture notes about implementing type checking for an imperative language from a programming languages course:

http://www.cs.chalmers.se/Cs/Grundutb/Kurser/progs/current/lectures/ proglang-08.html

Haskell-Cafe mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]