Oh yes, it's really confusing, this HOpenGL web-page is completely obsolete :-) It confused me so much I stopped looking at Haskell initially.

Luckily this mailing list exists, and the other members of this group already gave you adequate instructions how to get started :-)

Some other things that you might find interesting:

- The latest SOE implementation comes with a wrapper for the GLFW library, which looks kinda cool at first sight. http://haskell.org/soe/software1.htm - I also liked ANUPlot to quickly get started with a simple graphics library, that nicely wraps GLUT. http://cs.anu.edu.au/people/Ben.Lippmeier/

Cheers,
Peter

John Wicket wrote:
I can take any of these opengl applications or other examples on the web, but I can't get the application to run on Win32?

They will compile(except for the GLU ones) but when I launch them, the windows just closes? Is HOpenGL supported well on Win32?

http://www.haskell.org/HOpenGL/

I have ghc 6.6