If you want to try and implement some of the System.Posix API using the win32 API, a good place to put that would be in the unix-compat package.

Darcs repo: http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~bringert/darcs/unix-compat/
Hackage page: http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/ package/unix-compat-0.1

It currently re-exports the unix package if available, and if not, tries to fake it using the standard libraries or sensible defaults. Using the win32 package would be a nice addition.

/Björn