On Oct 21, 2007, at 15:31 , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Mauricio writes:
... But I think of somethink like a Intel 386 with 4MB
of memory.

It seems you decided to ignore my message. OK.

Whoa there! Why assume malice? I got both his quoted response and your message at about the same time, which suggests to me he hadn't seen yours yet when he sent it.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]