Bit Connor wrote:
On Dec 8, 2007 10:15 PM, Andrew Coppin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bit Connor wrote:
On Dec 8, 2007 8:19 PM, Andrew Coppin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://alts.homelinux.net/shots/195-0.jpg
This is the kind of thing I'd like to end up with.

Such a GUI would also be cool for visually programming Functional
Reactive Programming systems using yampa, by connecting Signal
Transformers using the arrow combinators. It would be a glorified
version of the arrow "do" notation syntax.

Such a GUI would be cool for a number of projects. It still needs to
exist first. ;-)

What about Gnome Canvas? It's a widget for Gtk+. I don't think there
are haskell bindings for it. Gtk2hs already has bindings to a number
of gtk/gnome extensions... maybe Gnome Canvas can be next on the list?

I'm told gnome canvas is deprecated?

Gtk2Hs has some Cairo bindings though, which are capable of quite pretty stuff.

Jules