On 2007.12.19 10:57:33 -0500, David Roundy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled 0.3K
characters:
> No, I don't have time.  And I'm not sure why one would want no borders
> on floating windows...
>
> David

Perhaps I don't fully understand the issues, but wouldn't such a thing be nice
for things like MPlayer?

The other day, I happened to play a video through MPlayer, and I noticed (using
smartBorders/NoBorders)  that there was an ugly border on the left and upper
edges, and that it detracted from the cinematic experience. It was otherwise
fullscreen and nice, but not as good as it could've been.

--
gwern
picking FID DES Mole Cap-Stun timers Z7 NAAP 2.6.2. ARC