Richard Kelsall wrote:
Daniil Elovkov wrote:
Hello

I remember there was a problem with haskell wiki pages not being indexed and searched.

Now it seems to work perfectly. Actually typing 'monomorphism restriction' in google I see the appropriate wiki page as the first result.

I must have missed the moment when it was fixed. Just sharing my observations. Thanks.

Hello Daniil, I think I may have started that discussion here :

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2007-November/035127.html

but sadly a search for mdo in the Search box at the top of this page

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell

still gives no results. I suspect something needs adjusting in the
configuration of MediaWiki for the haskellwiki.

Indeed.

But searching with google

   mdo site:haskell.org/haskellwiki

does a pretty good job - 6 results :)