On 14.07.2008, at 20:48, Don Stewart wrote:
Yes, we have long been discussing a generic Stream library to which
the various sequence structures can be translated to and from. Already
it is useful to say, stream bytestrings into uvectors and out to lists.

could the Stream interface be made public in uvector for writing custom adapters?

If people are using uvector or stream-fusion (the list version) and
are interested in interop please let Roman, Duncan and I know, so we
can think more about how best to make it all play together.

i'd be interested, just have to gather a little more infrastructure before i start working on real algorithms.

<sk>