The Wikipedia says:

"For a finite set of points in the plane, each colored "red" or "blue",
there is a line that simultaneously bisects the red points and bisects
the blue points, that is, the number of red points on either side of the line is equal and the number of blue points on either side of the line is equal."

Does this work with more than two colours? i.e. can I recursively subdivide the halves into quarters with another cut?