On 17 Dec 2008, at 03:14, Tony Hannan wrote:

Hello,

Can someone describe the advantages and disadvantages of the Yampa library versus the Reactive library for functional reactive programming, or point me to a link.

Thanks,
Tony

P.S. It is hard to google for Yampa and Reactive together because "reactive" as in "function reactive programming" always appears with Yampa

Advantages of Yampa:
• Just at the moment, slightly more polished.
• (maybe) harder to introduce space/time leaks.

Advantages of Reactive:
• More functional programming like -- doesn't require you to use arrows everywhere, and supports a nice applicative style.
• In very active development.
• Active community.

Hope that helps -- my personal preference is that Reactive is the one I'd use for any FRP project at the moment.