Ah, that's nice! I never actually looked at your Cheat Sheet before (thought it would be much shorter and not very useful :) ).

I will definitely forward this to the people in our project.

Still on the lookout for a DSEL tutorial though...

/ Emil

Justin Bailey skrev:
It's not a tutorial but it covers all the relvant portions you asked
about. Download the package, unzip it and you'll find my "Haskell
Cheat Sheet" PDF inside:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/CheatSheet