On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Matthew Donadio wrote:

Thy polynomial and matrix libraries weren't really developed to be stand alone libraries. I was developing some DSP libraries that required polynomial and matrix math, so I implemented what I needed so I could test the DSP. Both libraries work for lower orders, but I suspect they are buggy with big inputs. My long term goal was to interface with LAPACK and/or GSL for the numeric heavy lifting, but that never happened.

The same goes for the FFT library. That was written in support of the DSP libraries, and also as a learning exercise for me (to better understand how/why the FFT works). FFTW was the long term goal.

In the meantime fftw and gsl-matrix interfaces exist on Hackage.