Andrew Coppin wrote:
While some of the stuff that comes with GHC is quite well documented, others are highly under-documented. (As an exercise, go count how many module descriptions say "inspired by the paper by XXX at this URL"...)

Somewhat related: If I click on Control.Monad.Error, I get... an error. File not found, to be exact.

It seems that the Haddock page is expecting this module to be in doc/libraries/ghc-mtl, when it is in fact in doc/libraries/mtl. I don't know if this glitch is Windows-specific, but everything in the ghc-mtl package appears to be broken. (So... most of Control.Monad then.) I have GHC 6.10.3; is this already a known problem? Or is my installation broken somehow?